Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Make Monday: Oh The Imagination....

My kindergartner has quite an imagination. I encourage it...but a lot of times, it frustrates me. I love it when he's playing with his brothers, using real life news tied in to play. Like when the military captured Osama. The next day, Liam told me he was playing "Seal Team 6" and being a spy going after the bad guy.

That, I love.

And then there are the times I'm scolding him for something or other. And he yells out for his "GUARDS!! HELP!" --Which totally embarrasses me.

I'm glad he has an imagination. More often than not, he has some sort of fish emergency in the bathtub. The way he plays with his toys really reminds me of Andy from "Toy Story". And I'm thankful for that. I just wish that he would "control" his imagination a bit. Then again, that's counterproductive, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...