Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tip Tuesday: The Overscheduled Summer

Okay, so the preschooler has gymnastics on Thursdays, and we signed him up for Safety Town on Tuesday. Hubby's schedule is always changing, I have board meetings scheduled for these days...my uncle from Arizona is coming into town this week and plans on visiting on Thursday...and Grandma is taking the boys Friday afternoon. And then there's the birthday party on Saturday---HOW CAN I KEEP IT ALL ORGANIZED?!?!?

Does your week sound like mine? Throw in emails, blog posts and reviewing bills for Bills And Votes...oh, and our own blog plus this blog...and then these little people in my house demand to be fed 3+ times a day...oye.

But I was given a tip from a work at home mom and friend. She suggested I check in to Cozi.com. It's a free site (you can pay if you don't want ads) that you can update from your phone or computer. I've linked my husband's phone to the site, as well as my phone. This way, at the time I make appointments, I can plug it in right away and not worry about it. I make my husband enter his schedule (as it changes daily) on the site so I know when to expect him home.

I also enter deadlines for myself and set reminders. It has become a VERY helpful tool for our super busy schedules. I hope it can help you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...