Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Toy Thursday: NOT a toy!

Because of the size of our apartment, we have our large dresser in the boy's bedroom. And I'll admit it, it is mostly my clothes. This wasn't an issue at first, when the boys were little, but now that they can open drawers and toss neatly folded clothes out, it is becoming a problem. We can't get into our new house soon enough.

That being said, I let the boys play in their room while I work. Yesterday, our kindergartner decided to get into my underwear drawer. While "discovering", he found a set of strapless/backless bras that I used when I was a bridesmaid in a friends wedding. You know, those "great" dresses that don't allow for bras with any straps? Yeah. So I had to buy a set of adhesive bras. For a summer wedding. Needless to say, I haven't worn them since.

But they did get used yesterday. And I HAD to take a picture. And after that, I tossed them.

It will be a fun picture to pull out when we meet his first girlfriend. And no, Mommy's underwear drawer is NOT a toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...