Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tip Tuesday: Memorable Birthdays

This week my co-author's son, Judah, celebrated his second birthday. I had already purchased a gift for him a few months ago from a score during a woot off (psst, there is one going on right now at Woot!)

But I needed to get him a card. What kind of a card do you get a two year old? Should I get him a generic "Hey, you're two" or something more special. His mother enjoys scrapbooking so I thought to make the card something special.

I came across tiny prints and thought I would try them out for the upcoming birthdays, anniversaries and Father's Day.


I was very pleased with the quality of the cards and Judah's mommy just loved it. While they're little, they don't know the difference between a off the shelf card or a sentimental card. But they will when they get older. And Grandma's just love reading these cards!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...