Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Food Friday: My FAMOUS Spinach and Artichoke Dip Recipe

You've asked for it, so here it is. Continuing our theme of foods perfect for football, this is one. I always serve this at the Super Bowl, get togethers and (to be honest) almost every time Emma comes over. She LOVES it. It's really easy and so very good.

I've been making this for ten years already. I have it memorized and could probably make it in my sleep. So here goes:

1 cup of Mayo (NOT Miracle Whip, MAYO)
1 small package of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
1 small jar of marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1 bag of shredded Monterrey Jack cheese (I can usually only find this from Kraft)
1 Tablespoon of Parmesan Cheese
1 teaspoon of garlic powder

Mix together all but 1/2 of the cheese bag. Hands work best to get all of the ingredients mixed. Top with remaining cheese. Bake for 20 minutes at 350. Serve with tostitos. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...