Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wash Wednesday: Gain Laundry Detergent

I was not endorsed or given a free product for this review. I just love it so much I had to write about it!

I had a coupon (who is surprised by that) and decided to try the Gain (original scent) detergent that was on sale at Walgreens. I first used it with our towels and I noticed, unlike my usual detergent, I didn't need a WHOLE capful of detergent...it was still a little sudsy after my rinse cycle. I rinsed it again and made a mental note NOT to use a whole capful.

After I took the towels out of the dryer, they smelled SO good. I felt silly, but just like the people in the commercials, I was sniffing my laundry.

But what really impressed me? My mother in law commented on it. I had washed a few of the boys clothes in it and a few days later she inquired, "What do you wash the boys clothes in? They smell SO good!!"

Yes. My stinky, sticky boys smelled so good my mother in law complimented me on it!!

I washed our sheets in it this weekened and again, caught myself sniffing the laundry. I also love the way it makes the laundry room smell while it's washing. And that's where the cat's litter box is located!!

So if you're looking for a good smelling laundry detergent (that DOES get stains out), try Gain. I'm impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...