Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Toy Thursday: 100 Sleeps Till Christmas

You may be thinking "no way! It JUST started to cool down" but it's true. Only 100 sleeps until Christmas.



I'm a planner. Some may call me a gift hoarder. When I find a good deal, I buy it, enter it into my gift spreadsheet and put it in a closet. That being said, moving should be fun. It does make it easy for when a birthday comes up. I just pull up the spreadsheet, find something that's appropriate for the birthday boy or girl and wrap it.

I also did something "new" this year. When Target has the "buy X of Y, get a $5 giftcard" deals I snag them up...but I've been saving the giftcards for Black Friday spending. I've got them in an envelope (they don't expire) and this way, I can have a guilt free/bank account free shopping spree at Target the day after Thanksgiving. I'm almost to $200 in giftcards!!

Have you started shopping or saving for Christmas? Has the economy forced you to do anything different this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...