Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Quick Mommy Time Out: Buzz Lightyear Operation for $1

No really. It works. I just bought one tonight. Since I had all three boys with me, this particular one will go in the Toys for Tots bin. But I might be back tomorrow.

So how does one go about getting a Buzz Lightyear Operation game for $1?

Big Lots has Buzz Lightyear Operation advertised for $5. I printed off the ad and took it with me to Target, where they price matched it.

Then, Print off the $4 off any One Operation game to complete the purchase...and get Toy Story Operation (regular price $16.99) for $1.00.

Photo copyright BuzzLighyeargames.net


What a deal!!

3 comments:

  1. This is a great deal! I picked up a couple of these the last time the coupon was available. One is for my son for Christmas and the other for a gift. They both went in those storage bins in my basement! Thanks for stopping by today and for linking up to the Frugal Tuesday hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which Target did you go to? I went to the Target in Altoona and they would not accept the printed version of the Big Lots Ad. Also, did the coupon you printed for operation have a pic of the original operation vs buzz lightyear one? If so, did they still take it?

    For those who purchased two, did you have to do it in two separate transactions? I know you would need two coupons, but did you have to check out twice?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to the Target on Mills Civic in West Des Moines. They accepted my print out of the Big Lots ad. The coupon says "ANY" Operation game. It does have the original Operation picture but it states any Operation game.

    I did purchase two but I did it on two separate days, so two separate transactions.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...