Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tip Tuesday: A Review of Pajama Jeans and Bed Bath and Beyond Coupons

You've all seen the infomercials for Pajama Jeans. If you haven't take a look.



Okay, now you know what I'm talking about. But can they really look like jeans? Can they really be as comfy as pajamas?

I found a 20% off at Bed Bath and Beyond coupon that expired in 2007. To put it into perspective, that was two babies ago. And yes, it still worked. So don't throw those old "expired" coupons away. They do still work.

Coupon in hand, I trekked to Bed Bath and Beyond and was going to "treat" myself to a pair of pajama jeans.

I found my size, took a deep breath and headed to the register. Here goes nothing.

As soon as we got home, I had to try them on. They fit. They were a little snug, but they had to look like jeans, right? I ran them through the washer and dryer and put them on again. They fit.

Are they as soft as my favorite pajamas? No. But they're softer than jeans.

Do they look like jeans? Yes. I feel comfortable wearing them shopping, taking Liam to the bus stop etc.

The front pockets leave a bit to be desired. If you're as addicted to your smartphone as I am, the pocket is a little small for it.


But, like pajama fabric, if you get something on them, the smell lingers. Accident while changing a diaper? It will smell until it is washed, even if you wipe it off right away.

Can I see myself wearing them to bed? No. But I did have a good nap in them yesterday.

So what do you think, fellow moms? Are pajama jeans a sign of "giving up" or just "giving in"?

I think when winter rolls around, these things are going to get a workout.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for joining the Frugal Tuesday Tip this week. You nailed my reason for never throwing those BBB coupons out. And I saw your tweet for the book giveaway! http://juliecache.com/2011/09/05/frugal-tuesday-tip-more-to-give-away/.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...