Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Shuffle Saturday: Iowa's Own Superbowl- Iowa vs Iowa State...Brothers battle it out.

The big question of the day, are you an Iowa fan or Iowa State fan?

I'm for the Cyclones...that's because I did attend Iowa State. It's my Alma Mater. Of course I'm cheering for the Cyclones!!

My favorite joke? "What do Iowa and Iowa State fans have in common? Neither went to Iowa."

I love my Cyclones. And my kids are Cyclone fans.

My Aunt who lives in Arizona sent me a Hawkeye outfit when my second son was born. She thought it was the right team, but it wasn't. Anyway, my little guy fit well into it and I thought it would make for a cute picture last year...big brother vs. little brother.



Big brother says, "Can't we all just get along?"


But the battle for CyHawk in the Bowman living room begins...


And, like usual, Iowa plays dirty.


And then Iowa attacks...


Iowa State tries to fight back...but after getting yelled at by mom to be nice to his little brother...


Iowa thinks he's won...and like most Iowa fans after the game...



He passes out.


So who are you rooting for? This year the Iowa outfit it too small for my boys so they're decked out in Cardinal and Gold. GO STATE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...