Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tip Tuesday: Pajama Jeans...Continued

A few weeks ago I talked about buying and loving my pajama jeans. Seriously, I can't rave about them enough. I wear them EVERYWHERE.

If you love Home Shopping Network (and nursing mothers, I KNOW you watch it at 3AM) they have a big sale on them. Check them out here! They have them on sale for $34.99 with free shipping. Cheaper than you can get at Bed Bath and Beyond WITH a coupon!!

AND you can earn 3 points per dollar through Mypoints.com. If you shop online and don't use mypoints, you're missing out. Leave a message in the comments and I'll send you a referral link!

Like I said, I wear them everywhere. Just the other day, I was shopping at Target and happened to be passing by the "As seen on TV" end cap and over heard someone say, "Look at this...pajama jeans. There's no WAY they look like jeans" and I smiled as I walked by...and they smiled back. I was wearing them...and they had no idea.

Honestly, buy a pair. You will LOVE them. To be honest, I just bought a second pair. And they accept paypal. So shhh...don't tell my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...