Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Food Friday: Make Your Own Tartar Sauce

I don't think I've ever purchased tartar sauce. I'm not a fan of cocktail sauce and never have been. But when it comes to shrimp or fish, give me some tartar sauce. Mmmm.

My mom (who I've learned all of my frugal skills from) taught me how to make tartar sauce at an early age. And it is simple! From basic ingredients you have in the fridge!

1. Miracle Whip
2. Yellow Mustard
3. Pickle Relish

That's it! Just mix to taste (which is how I cook) and serve.

Easy, simple and free (because you already have the ingredients on hand) tartar sauce!




Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. i live for tips like this. thanks for linking up with the Frugal Tuesday Tip! http://juliecache.com/2011/05/23/frugal-tuesday-tip-18/.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...