Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Make Monday: Make it an Adventure!

It was a beautiful day yesterday. It was finally beginning to feel like spring. While I had a lot of work hanging over my head, I decided to take the afternoon for some family time with my husband and our boys. I usually try to play catch up on my work on the weekends as my husband is home and he can corral the boys...but with snow in the forecast for the end of the week (really?) we HAD to seize the day.

We decided to visit a park that we've never been to...it is near our house and near the Learning Resource Center and City Hall, where I've been attending a lot of meetings lately. I have driven by the park a number of times but never stopped.

We found a place to park and headed for the swings. The boys loved it.


We found a tunnel near the park that went under the road and over to city hall. We explored, we ran, we played. Make it an adventure. Don't corral yourself and your kids to the same park over and over. And get out before the snow hits again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...