Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wash Wednesday: To Wash...Or Not To Wash

We're planning for the big move. And while we are moving to a different town and County, it's only about 20 minutes from our current home. And yes, I'm worried about laundry. Lame, I know.

But after stripping the beds, should I wash the sheets here, or at the new place. Honestly nothing feels better after a long day of hauling boxes is a nice set of clean sheets...but do I pack them up and clean them there? Or run a load here, and take the clean sheets over?

I do know to clean/dust everything BEFORE I pack it, as I don't want to be hauling and unpacking dust at the new house...and this may sound "silly" or really frugal, but I think I'll be washing my sheets at the current house, and hauling clean sheets over.

First of all, water here is free. We'll have to pay for water at the new house. Secondly, I'm not going to tease myself. It's going to take more than one trailer load to get all of our stuff. So I can run the washer, run a load to the new place, come back and put it in the dryer, go to the new place, come back for yet another load and bring the clean sheets to the new house.

What do you think...am I over thinking all of this??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...