Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wash Wednesday: New Downy Unstopables--A Review

A few weeks ago I requested a free sample for the Downy Unstopables. Just like their facebook page and request yours.

I was somewhat bummed, when I did get the sample, that there wasn't a coupon included in it. I mean, if I really liked it, a coupon would seal the deal. Then again, I still have I coupon I clipped a few weeks ago.

My sample was the green fresh scent. See image below.


So it was time to try it. They smelled pretty good so I put it in with the sheets. I could smell it when it was washing...in the dryer and when making the beds. And when I crawled in to bed, totally exhausted, it helped me fall asleep right away.

Yes, I will be buying these today during my errands. It smelled sooo good. But I might just save it for sheets/towels. And when I wash items to store away for the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...