Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Shuffle Saturday: Homecoming!!

My brother was able to get tickets to Iowa State's Homecoming game today...he thought it was only appropriate that an Alumni attend the Homecoming game.

We got up, got the boys to Grandma and Grandpa's house and got up to Ames. It just happened to be the same day that Herman Cain would be stopping my the game...and who am I to turn down a photo op with a Presidential candidate??



So yes, Herman Cain, Iowa State Football and I can't forget the BBQ Pork Nachos.

BBQ pulled pork nachos. #winning! on Twitpic


It was a good day. But now I'm tired and I really hope the kids choose to sleep in tomorrow. I know they'll be up before 6...but a girl can dream, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...