Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Salvation Sunday: Trust in Him

When I was younger, I would get mad when people would tell me that God has a plan and "everything happens for a reason". To be honest, the older I get, the more I believe it.

Of course a kid isn't going to understand why her Grandma had to die and that they're would be a reason good enough for it.

But yes, everything happens for a reason. Like our oldest son. David and I didn't intend to have a child before marriage, but we did. As soon as we found out I was pregnant, there was no question about it, for either of us. We didn't know where this journey was going to take us, but we knew we had a baby on the way.

And as often as our oldest makes me want to pull my hair out (he's WAY too logical and smart for five) I can't imagine my life without him.

It's because of moments like this. He came out of his room with his magna doodle and said, "See what I wrote, Mommy?"


God has a plan. God knows. Everything happens for a reason. We just need to trust in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...