Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Food Friday: Getting through the cupboards

If you're an avid Mommy's Recess reader, you know we're moving. You also know I like my stockpiles. My husband calls me a food hoarder. We're at the point where the excitement of moving is kind of wearing off, and the "do I really have move all of this crap" is setting in.

And then I swing open my lazy Susan cupboard and sigh. All, those, cans. Cans are easy to move, yes, but I've begun the "eat our way through it so we don't have to move it" process. I'm also creating a "food pantry box". Really? Like I ever thought I'd eat gritz?


Any helpful suggestions on how to dress up Chef Boyardee would be appreciated. I can't believe I thought that was tasty when I was a kid!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...