Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wash Wednesday: The NEW AND IMPROVED Laundry Detergent--But Is It Really??

We go through a lot of laundry detergent in our house. We have three boys. Husband had work scrubs. He works with blood. So those commercials you see about blood stains on clothes? Yeah, that's us.

When a laundry detergent comes out that is "proven" to "remove all stains", I'm a skeptic. I picked up some Wisk with stain busters (or something like that) and to be honest, I'm not impressed. My clothes get clean...mostly. I've noticed it doesn't take out the infant poo in the first wash. The second washing is currently in process. I sprayed a little 409 on baby's outfit so we'll see.

I have, however, been pleasantly surprised with Tide's new and improved version. I usually only use it when I have a VERY tough stain....that being said, I'm out and need more. :)

Ah, laundry. It's not glamorous but it's a lot cheaper than buying new clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...