Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Food Friday: Cupcake Toppers!

I saw this recipe at Confessions of a Cookbook Queen and HAD to try it. Being frugal as I am, I waited until after Valentine's day to get the cheap Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

Liam had to bring a snack to preschool this week and after a City Council Meeting on Tuesday night, I baked the cupcakes and took the wrapper off of the peanut butter cups, leaving the black wrapper. I also frosted and sprinkled the peanut butter cups.

The next morning, after the cupcakes had cooled, I frosted the cupcakes, sprinkled them and topped them with the Reese's cup.

Super cute and easy! It's like a cupcake cupcake. The Reese's cup is kind of a surprise because you're expecting a cupcake. Fun and easy, just the way a busy mom needs/wants it!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...