Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Toy Thursday: Mommy! It's STUCK!

I don't know about your kids but my 5 year old has a strange habit. Is habit even the right word? He always has to be carrying a toy. It's kind of like a safety blanket. A woobie. But it's a toy.

It used to be a Lightning McQueen toy when he was younger, but lately we've moved on to smaller toys. One year for Christmas he got a book of Disney stories that included little toys of the main characters of the story. And when I say little, I mean tiny.

The trouble is, now we have two more little people in our house who like to put things in their mouths. Our oldest has been pretty good about not letting the little boys get his little toys...because he knows if a little guy gets one of his little toys, it's gone.

He's even been so sneaky that I didn't know the toy was with him until I'm viewing pictures AFTER the event.

See our oldest (dark hair in the green outfit). Look at his left hand. There's a little Nemo toy in there. I had no idea Nemo even went to Ma'am and Papa's house until I was viewing the pictures.


Lately, our oldest has been sticking his toys in places where they don't belong. And they get stuck. And it's the end of the world.

Oh the tears, the drama. All over a stuck toy. My tweezers have been getting quite a workout lately. Little Nemo has found his way inside of middle brother's ride on truck. All of the tweezing and shaking of the truck can't get little Nemo out. Oldest brother has suggested we tear the truck apart....which is not an option.

Ever since little Nemo got stuck and can't get out, we haven't been sticking toys where they don't belong. Hopefully this has taught him a lesson!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...