Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Make Monday: FREE Mommy Cards!

Business folks always have cards. Name, name of company and contact information. As CEO of the household, moms should have cards too!

More often than not, I find I make friends with other moms at the park, mall play area or preschool, only to get their name and forget it as soon as I get home. I tucked it in my brain...along with the grocery list, upcoming appointments, upcoming work deadlines and to do's. And you don't want to be that person who sees them again and says, "Oh hey...you."

I found FREE mommy cards at Kodak Gallery and made a few. This way, they have MY information and the ball is in their court. I put a picture of me and my oldest on the front with my name. On the back is information about me, education, email, websites I work for etc. I didn't put my phone number down because, well, if you email me, it goes straight to my cell. Besides, I don't like giving out my cell phone number to just anyone. :)



I have found these to be VERY helpful. Give it a try...they're FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...