Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Food Friday: YUMMY Peanut Clusters

One of my favorite traditions of Christmas is making peanut clusters. I always loved making these with my mom (and cleaning out the bowl) and now that I'm the mom, I love making them with my kids. They like it too. These are super tasty treats and a great addition to a gift/snack bag for co-workers and friends.
 
 Mix one package of white almond bark, one package of chocolate bark, one bag of milk chocolate chips and two bags of peanuts (salted and out of the shell). I've found the easiest way is to get a microwaveable bowl and cook the almond bark until liquid. Add the milk chocolate chips and microwave some more. Stir, stir, stir. Once all is melted and mixed, add the peanuts and ACT FAST.

Take a tablespoon and drop onto waxed paper. Make them as big or as small as you like. Work as fast as possible because the mixture hardens pretty fast. Let them cool and pack away. Yum!!

Let the kids lick the bowl. They'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...