Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wash Wednesday: Getting Moisture in the House....FOR FREE

I know I posted about this last year but I wanted to write a reminder. With the recent snow storm (?) upon us, it's dry in the house. Lately, I've been using my drying rack more and that has sure cut down on my husband and the cat's nose bleeds. Yes. Our cat gets nose bleeds. And it's gross.

I have a wooden drying rack that I hang jeans on and if an item usually ends up on a hanger, I take half of the work out of it all and put it on the hanger to dry right out of the washer. Once dry, I just put it in the closet. Easy-peasy.

Almost anything can be used as a place to dry items that are on hangers. That being said, if you visit my home, don't be surprised to see shirts, sweaters and hoodies hanging from door knobs, backs of chairs and even the chandelier. I get creative.

Here's to having a warm and humid home. And it cuts down on the electricity used to run the dryer!

1 comment:

  1. That is not surprising, I have that habit too. Hanging stuffs from my door knobs, I don't even lock it because it's already half open.

    Wichita locksmith service

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...