Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Food Friday: Crock Pot Broccoli Cheese Soup

I've been craving some good broccoli cheese soup. And I may have found it. I started this recipe by just "dumping" what sounded good. It worked! Enjoy!

Ingredients:

One can of chicken broth
A can of cheddar cheese (Great for Cooking, Campbells)
A can of cream of chicken
A bag of frozen broccoli (chopped)
A chopped head of broccoli (cause it was in the fridge and I wanted to use it up) Some minced onion, minced garlic and before serving, a bag of shredded mild cheddar cheese....and a bit of pepper...(see what I mean by "dumping")

Cooked it on low for about 8 hrs, like I said, added the shredded cheddar before serving...yum-o

I ate two bowls last night...must have needed the folic acid in the broccoli!




Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...