Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Make Monday: Make Moving Fun

Okay, maybe not fun, but it does help to be able to have a few laughs during a stressful event like moving.

We were thankful to have family and friends willing to help us move. But there are always a *few* things you don't want people to see.

One of our friends who helped us move was my friend John from the MPIS group I just joined. Honestly, I've known him for maybe two months. But when you can stay up, overnight, listening to silence and taking temperature readings, you trust that person. That being said, I didn't want him (or my dad, or my brother, or my father in law) seeing my underwear drawer. There are just some things you don't want to share.

We had moved our beds over on Friday with my parents and my father in law, so we were able to have the bed made up when everyone else arrived. My brother and John were moving clothes into our master closet and that's when the quote of the move was said.

We've had our bed since 2005 and we do need a new mattress. My brother looked at it, John looked at it and they both started laughing. John said, "Looks like you guys need a new mattress."
My brother chimed in, "Wow! You don't just have ass grooves, you have full body grooves."

Yes. It's true. You can see where we sleep. And we all had a good laugh out of it.


And yes...except for the sentimental stuff...this is SO true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...