Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tip Tuesday: Christmas Shopping Savvy

Whether we're ready or not, Christmas is coming. I find it hard to believe that some stores already have their Christmas gear out...did I miss Thanksgiving? No? Okay. Just checking.

I've been buying all year for Christmas. When items go on clearance, I grab them. I stash them. I spreadsheet them. I am a nerd. And in addition to my "gift tote" I also had to figure out a way to get the larger toys from the apartment to our new house in the move. It wasn't easy.

My boys LOVE Angry Birds. They love it so much, they "play" angry birds. That means on kid is sitting on the couch and the other "launches" himself from the other side of the room, to the kid on the couch, screaming "CA-CAW!"

When I saw this deal I couldn't pass it up.

A "live action" Angry Birds game, complete with sounds, for HALF PRICE.


My oldest (the biggest Angry Birds fan in the house) turns 6 just after Thanksgiving. I know what he's getting for his birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...