Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tip Tuesday: Leave the Bows

I learned this trick the hard way and have been waiting to share my wisdom with other mommies!

The bows on the presents...if you're like me and you have to travel "Over the river and through the woods to Grandmothers house" you know the problem. You've got your gifts all nice and pretty, with a bow.

By the time you get to Grandmas, the bows are crushed and your wrapping job looks like you did it blindfolded.

Rather than putting the bows on before hand, I just leave them off of the gifts. I bring a bag of bows and put them on the presents as I'm setting them under the tree at Grandma's (and in our case, ma'ams) house.

It saves a lot of headaches, stress and honestly, more stress is the LAST thing a mom needs at Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Even if you do not have kids, leaving the bows off if you travel is a good idea. Mine always seem to get squished and fall off. With kids, the bows move and disappear.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...