Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sports Saturday: First Football Game!

A few weeks ago I came across a deal online. Hillside tickets, a hot dog and pop for $10. I couldn't pass up that deal! Plus, we didn't have to pay for Brendan! It was my Alma Maters Homecoming, I knew it'd be a fun time (my brother and his kids were going) and the kids (and husband) would be able to experience their first big football game. 

It was a little windy and sunny, but beautiful. We all got a little too much sun and came down with a case of the sniffles, but overall, it was a great time.


Daddy and Sean grinning during the Iowa State win!!


Brendan made it until halftime before he crashed. I made sure to wear my special  nursing tank and I nursed him during the game. So I've nursed one child at a Chicago Cubs game and another at an Iowa State game. 
Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for discounts and deals. I found ours on cyclones.com. We had a meal, entertainment and a fun day out as a family for less than we would have spent on a movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...