Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Shuffle Saturday: Treating YOURSELF

This has been a crazy week. Just crazy. Work, kids, what's been going on in the news...the weather? Crazy.

So I took some time and treated myself. I took the boys to Grandmas and went and got a pedicure.

While I won't be able to take part in the drinking of the spirits this year on St. Patrick's Day, I can at least look good being the designated driver. :)

I love pedicures. To have someone tend to my sore, tired, achy feet? Yes please. All while I sip on a bottle of water and watch TV in a massage chair? I'm so there.


I have green toes!!!

It's important for moms to take a break, even if it's only an hour or two. I'll admit, I felt guilty on the way there but on the way back I was so refreshed and ready to be a better wife and mother. All because of a little warm water and nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...