Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tip Tuesday: Cleaning Stains out of Clothes

As a mom of three boys, we have stains. A lot of stains. I always laughed at the laundry commercials that stated "if you have blood on your clothes"...my thinking was, if you have to worry about blood like that, laundry should be the least of your worries. Then I became a mom.

I rarely run a load of laundry without throwing in some Oxi-Clean first. Billy Mays knew what he was talking about. Even the sheets get Oxi-clean (because I never know if there are cookie/fruit snack stains on the sheets).

Recently, I reviewed Tide with Acti-Lift from a sample I received at Target. It worked amazing. I now always keep a bottle on hand, just for the extra extra dirty clothes. I have a feeling it might be the only detergent I use in the future...I know spring and mud puddles are coming.

It's easy to find a coupon for it if you want to try it before paying full price for it (or just using it at a discounted price). Good luck and happy (clean) clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...